bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can RVST50 Trailer Lights be Converted to LED


My RV has type Rvst50 and 51 tail lights. Is there an exact replacement for them in LED version?


Expert Reply:

What you can do is replace the bulb in the light with an LED that matches the bulb style 2057. We don't currently carry that LED replacement.

However, if you have the similar Bargman lights # 30-92-001 they require bulb style 1157 and we do have that LED bulb. I recommend # CM93236 as a replacement for the incandescent. You can always change out the entire light and use the LED bulb listed to accomplish your goal.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>