Recommended Engine Oil Cooler for a 2003 Ford Ranger 3.0L V6
Looking for an engine oil cooler for a 2003 Ford ranger 3.0 v6. 2wd manual transmission. Would you have anything?
asked by: Mark
We have an engine oil cooler that will work for your 2003 Ford Ranger.
I recommend the Derale Tube-Fine Engine Oil Cooler Kit, # D15502, has a 16-5/8 inches wide x 7-5/8 inches tall x 3/4 of an inch deep cooler. The kit will include a sandwich adapter to allow you connect the oil outlet and inlet lines the engine to the cooler. The kit includes different size sleeve nuts to you can install your engine oil filter to the sandwich adapter. Your year Ford Ranger will use the 3/4-16 sleeve.
Review the linked help article on engine oil coolers for more information. The article will explain where the best location to install the cooler on a vehicle will be for maximum cooling ability.
Featured Help Information
- Shop: Derale Atomic-Cool Remote Engine Oil Cooler Kit w/ Fan - Class V
- Q&A: Lighting and Wiring Options for Flat-Towing a Jeep Wrangler Behind a Motor Home
- Q&A: Recommendation For Transmission Cooler on 2005 Ford Excursion 6.8L / V-10
- Q&A: 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Demco Base Plate Kit
- Q&A: Is Another Connector Needed For Curt Tow Bar Extension Cord w/ Socket C39HR
- Q&A: Does Derale Stacked Plate Oil Cooler Kit # D15602 Come with Thermostat Bypass
- Q&A: Recommended Oil Cooler for a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer 4.2 Liter I-6 Engine
- Article: Frequently Asked Questions About Transmission Coolers
- Q&A: Does Steering have to be Locked out to Flat Tow a Vehicle Behind a Motor Home
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: Engine Oil Coolers
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: 2 Steps for Finding the Right Weight Distribution Hitch Size
- Article: Breakaway Kit Installation for Single and Dual Brake Axle Trailers
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit