bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Order Replacement Hardware for Draw Tite Trailer Hitch 75659


Hi, I have a trailer hitch Draw-Tite Part Number 75659, UPC 742512756593 for my 05 Honda Element and I am looking for new mounting hardware 4 bolts with sleeves and a small u-bolt, model number is 75659F according to Draw-Tite customer service. I cant find it on your website but Draw-Tite says you might be able to get it. Wondering if that would be possible and how much it would cost. Thank


Expert Reply:

To order replacement hardware from us the part number you need is the # RHK. On the product page of this part number you need to enter the part number 75659 and then select Draw Tite as the hitch manufacturer.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>