Compatibility of Curt Bike Rack # C18064 on a 2015 Honda Pilot
Will the curt bike rack fit a 2015 Honda pilot?
asked by: Ken
The Curt Premium 4 Bike Rack, # C18064, would work well on your 2015 Honda Pilot. This rack has a 4 bike carrying capacity and a total weight capacity of 180 lbs. The Curt rack's anti-sway cradles will help prevent bike-to-bike or bike-to-car contact protecting both paint finishes.
If you plan on carrying any women's or alternative framed bikes without horizontal top tubes you may also be interested in purchasing a Kuat Bike Frame Adapter Bar # UB01 to provide a horizontal top tube on your bikes to provide an attachment point. I attached a review video for this product also. This will allow the bikes to be carried more level and will provide more ground clearance.
I also recommend using cable lock, # e98891, to secure your bikes to this rack and help deter theft.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Cable Locks
- Utility Lock
- Keyed Alike
- 10 Feet Long
more information >
- Accessories and Parts
- Hitch Bike Racks
- Spare Tire Bike Racks
- Trunk Bike Racks
- Adapter Bar
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Curt Premium Bike Rack Overall Length For Use In A Dual Receiver While Towing Travel Trailer
- Can Adult Bikes Be Loaded on Tapered Section of Curt Hanging Bike Rack C18064
- Can Alternative Frame Bikes be Loaded on the Narrow Arm Spacing on Curt Bike Rack
- Hitch Lock Recommendation for Curt Bike Rack C18064
- Should Curt Bike Rack C18064 have Movement when Installed in a Trailer Hitch
- Can I Carry Kids Bikes Without Adapter Bar On Curt Premium 4 Bike Rack
- Best 2-Inch Bike Rack without Adapter Sleeve
- Locking Hitch Pin for Curt Premium 4 Bike Hanging Rack
- Distance Between Arms of Curt 4-Bike Rack 18064
- Bike Rack Recommendation for Carrying 60 lb E-Bike
- Measurement of Curt Premium 4 Bike Rack # 18064
- Recommended Bike Rack for 5th Wheel Use Rated RV Compatible
- Will a 2 Inch, 4-Bike Rack Fit a Curt Class I Trailer Hitch on a 2013 Honda Crosstour
- Will the Curt Premium 4 Bike Rack Clear the Spare Tire on a 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
- Folded Length for Garage Clearance of Curt Premium 4 Bike Rack for 2" Hitches
- Which 4-Bike Carrier Has The Ability To Tilt For Trunk Access Without Unloading The Bikes?
- Recommended 4-Bike Rack for the Back of a Camper
- Using the Curt 4 Bike Premium Rack on a 2004 Toyota Sienna
- Will Curt Premium 4-Bike Rack Work With Thule Tram Ski & Snowboard Carrier
- Best Trunk-Mounted Bike Rack To Transport 3 Bikes On A 2021 Volvo XC90
- Can Curt Premium Bike Rack Be Used Behind a Jayco Travel Trailer
- Threaded Hitch Pin Lock That Is Compatible With Curt Premium 4 Bike Rack
- Length of Arms on the Curt Premium 4 and 5 Bike Rack
- Solution for Carrying 4 Bikes with Cargo Carrier
- Recommended Lock For Curt Bike Rack & Hitch
- Locking Hitch Pin Recommendation for Curt Bike Racks