Recommended Cable Lock For Swagman Original 4-Bike Carrier
63124 Is there a lock that protects bikes from theft?
asked by: Carrie
Although a determined thief will find a way to take something, you can deter someone by using a cable lock like part # e98891 with the Swagman # S64400 bike carrier.
This is a 10 ft long plastic coated steel strand cable that can be used to secure the bikes to the carrier. The key cylinder is covered to keep dirt and moisture out.
- Q&A: Recommended Single Bike Rack for a Tern HSD P9 Bike With Fenders
- Q&A: What is Benefit to Stretchiness of Front Runner Stretch Cargo Strap
- Q&A: How Much Tailgate Clearance Does The Hollywood Racks Destination Bike Rack Provide
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Q&A: How To Prevent Theft Of Your B&W 5th Wheel Hitch
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Article: Which Hitches are Made in the USA
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: How to Secure Portable Generator to Trailer A-Frame
- Q&A: Cable Lock Recommendation for a Kuat Beta 2.0 Bike Rack
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for RVers & Campers
- Article: 2023 Holiday Must Haves
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?