bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Adapter for Connecting Throwaway Propane Appliance to RV Propane


hi looking to put a quick connect onto my Camp Chef 3 burner stove. What attachments do i need to go from my RV top the stove. I believe the female end on the camp chef is a 3/8 threaded and the quick connect on the RV is 1/4 I want to be able to disconnect the camp chef from the hose.


Expert Reply:

I believe you are looking for the Camco Propane Adapter # CAM59213 which is a Female P.O.L./Male ACME x 1"-20 Male Throwaway Cylinder designed for connecting a small appliance that runs off a small tank to an RV propane source.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>