bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

3 Inch to 2 Inch Hitch Receiver Adapter


I have a 2017 F350 Super Duty with a 3 inch receiver..I need reducer from 3 to 2.5 then 2.5 to 2 sleeve..I only see 2.5 to 2 sleeve on your website.


Expert Reply:

We have what you need. It is the Curt Reducer Sleeve # C45408. This adapter reduces a 3 inch hitch receiver to a 2-1/2 or 2 inch receiver opening.

I've linked a video for you.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>