bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of the Stabilizer Strips to Install the Hi-Rise Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapter on Fords


do you sell the Stabilizer Strips for the 9480 used on ford trucks 3/8inch x 36


Expert Reply:

Yes, the part you will need is the Stabilizer Strip Kit for Fifth Wheel Conversion Kits for Ford Trucks, # 58438.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>