bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Cradles, Anti-Sway Cages, and Straps for the Thule Parkway 958  


Do you sell the cradles which the anti-sway bracket will fit onto? My cradles are older and do not look the same as the ones in the instructional video. Thanks,


Expert Reply:

The cradles that come on the (discontinued) Thule Parkway 958 can be found with part # 853-7887 on our site. For the anti-sway cage you will need part # 853-7758.

If you are needing to replace the straps as well you can buy a pack of 4 with part # TH534 or individually with part # 852-3006-001.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>