bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Part Needed for Ball Mount to Allow Friction Sway Control to be Used on Driver Side


I have a new camper that came with a sway bar. The sway bar connector is on the driver side - most of the new hitches that I look at have the sway bar ball on the passenger side. Do you sell a product that I can purchase to use the sway bar with? I currently have a curt 45036 ball mount. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!


Expert Reply:

What you would need to do is have the weld-on sway bar tab part # 3442 attached to the driver side of the ball mount # C45036 that you have so that you can use the sway control you have that's set up to be used on the driver side.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>