Spare-Tire-Mounted Bike Carriers for 2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport
I have a 2007 Rav 4 Sport and am considering the Yakima Spareride. I dont see any recommendations or listing of this product on your website. also it is not an option for my vehicle on Yakima. any ideas?
asked by: Jane
We have lots of options for a spare-tire-mount bike carrier for your 2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport that you can see on the linked page. Among these is the Yakima SpareRide 2 Bike Rack # Y02599, which is a confirmed fit. The SpareRide includes locks for both the rack itself and for your two loaded bikes and it features premium-grade SuperCush anti-sway cradles to gently support your bikes.
The SpareRide fits tire widths from 7-11/16 to 12-1/2-inches, but does not fit with spare-tire-mounted backup cameras.
If either of your bikes does not have a horizontal top frame tube you can use bike adapter bar # Y02531 to allow secure mounting on the rack.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Hitch Bike Racks
- Spare Tire Bike Racks
- Trunk Bike Racks
- Adapter Bar
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: How to Choose a Spare-Tire-Bike Rack
- Q&A: Will Yakima SpareTime 2 Bike Carrier # Y02599 Allow Rear Glass to Open on 2007 Jeep Liberty
- Q&A: Opening the Rear Door with Bike Rack on 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Q&A: Best Spare Tire Mounted Bike Rack Comparison Thule Vs Yakima
- Q&A: Best E-bike Rack for Jeep Wrangler to Clear Rear Spare
- Q&A: Spare Tire Bike Rack Recommendation for Jeep Wrangler with Offroad Oversize Tire
- Q&A: 7-Way RV Trailer Connector Wiring Diagram
- Q&A: Are Additional Diodes Needed for Demco SBS Stay-IN-Play DUO Supplemental Braking System
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for a Jeep Wrangler
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack That Will Clear a Rear Mounted Spare Tire or Bumper
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: How to Choose a High-Low Adapter
- Article: Brake Controller Installation: Starting from Scratch