bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Titan Master Cylinder and Backup Solenoid Needed For My Titan Model 60 Actuator


I am replacing the master cylinder on my Titan Model 60 actuator and would like to add the backup brake solenoid -still keeping the drum brakes though. What model do master cylinder and solenoid do I need?


Expert Reply:

For a replacement master cylinder you will need the Titan Replacement Master Cylinder, part # T4395100, to use with your Titan Model 60 Actuator. Then, you will want to use the Titan Replacement Solenoid Valve, part # T4748800.

This Titan Replacement Solenoid Valve # T4748800 will stop the brakes from activating when you are in reverse.

You may also be interested in the Titan Solenoid Shield, part # T4835800183, which will protect the coupler from being stepped on if you do not already have a cover.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>