bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Ventline Roof Vent Lid for 1968 Shasta Camper


Is it possible to send you a photo of the roof vent cover I am trying to replace on my 68 Shasta? I think it is a ventline but I cant figure out which model.


Helpful Expert Reply:

We have a large selection of replacement RV roof vent covers. There are a couple of things you will need to determine before selecting a compatible replacement for your existing unit.

The first is the type of hinge that is on your lid. Based on the pictures you sent in, it appears that the lid on your vent uses one long continuous hinge like what is on the Ventline Vent Cover # BV0554-03. This particular cover is designed for 14-1/4 inch x 14-1/4 inch roof vents. I recommend measuring the vent on your RV to make sure this unit will match.

I have attached both a demonstration and installation video for this cover so you can see exactly what it looks like and how it works. I have also included a link that will take you to our available selection of replacement roof vent lids that you can look through in case this one is not a match.

click to enlarge
helpful expert reply by:
Chris R

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>