bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Replacement Coupler for Atwood A-Frame 2 Inch Coupler


I need a new coupler for my camper. Its a atwood Aframe welded on. I need the replacement kit. I did find a #830580. dont see how to get the old off.


Helpful Expert Reply:

To remove the old welded A-frame coupler, you will need to have it cut off. Then you will need to have the new one welded in its place. I recommend the A-Frame Trailer Coupler - Yoke Latch - Black - 2" Ball - Weld On - 8,000 lbs # CA-5210-B for the complete replacement. This is a very sturdy coupler made by Ram who manufactures most OEM travel Trailer Couplers. I've attached a video to assist.

Atwood parts are either discontinued or being discontinued because they were bought out by another company.

I could not find the part number you were referring to.

helpful expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>