bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Pick Out Ball Mount for Trailer Hitch  


Not sure what its called but its part of of the hitch. It is L shaped and slides in the receiver hitch. Need one soon!


Expert Reply:

Is it possible you are looking for a ball mount like the part # C45036. The ball mount platform is somewhat L-shaped.

I attached an article that details how to pick out a ball mount that will allow your trailer to be towed level.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>