Will Two Thule Hull-A-Port Pro Racks Fit on Factory Bars of 2015 Subaru Outback Wagon
I have a 2015 Subaru Outback. Im looking to carry 2 sit-on-top kayaks 10foot and 12. Will 2 sets of the Thule Hull-a-Port J carriers a fit, and b work easily i.e., not hard to install and not requiring additional equipment purchases? Thanks!
asked by: Adrianne
Helpful Expert Reply:
I checked with Thule and the Hull-a-Port part # TH834 is a confirmed fit for your 2015 Subaru Outback Wagon's factory crossbars and would be narrow enough that you could fit two of these on the bars.
You'll want to be mindful of the weight capacity of the roof on your vehicle and be sure not to exceed that.
Featured Help Information
- Video: etrailer Stabilizer Jacks Review
- Shop: Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Roof Rack w/ Tie-Downs - J-Style - Fixed - Clamp On
- Search Results: hitch spring
- Q&A: How Is Crossbar Spread Measured On Roof Rack System?
- Q&A: How Does Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier Attach to Yakima Round Crossbars
- Q&A: How Far Apart Should Crossbars be to Carry 14 Foot Kayaks on a 2016 Buick Enclave
- Q&A: Recommended Kayak Carrier for Adarac Ladder Rack on 2016 Ford F-150
- Article: How to Strap a Kayak to a Roof Rack in 4 Steps (With Pictures)
- Q&A: J-Style Kayak Carrier For Old Town Sportsman 120 Kayak
- Q&A: What Is The Most Rust Proof Finish Available For An E-Track For Toy Hauler?
- Q&A: Number of Backing Plates Needed For 5 Foot Long E-Track
- Article: Roof-Mounted Watersport Carriers
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Article: How to Install a Roof Rack
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class