bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Knobs For Thule Glide And Set Kayak Carrier


Do you have Knob M6 low for Thule 883 Glide and Set. If yes how much? looking for 4


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you are wanting the Replacement 3-Wing Hand Knob for Thule Bike, Board and Ski Carriers # 753-0745. This is a replacement part for the Thule Glide and Set Rooftop Kayak Carrier System with Tie Downs TH883.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>