Trunk Rack Recommendation for 2016 Honda Civic
I have a 2016 honda civic. I was wondering what kind of bike rack I could put on the back seeing as there is much room due to the back window?
asked by: Gabrielle
The Saris Bones 2 bike rack part # SA805BL fit all styles of the 2016 Honda Civic so it would be your best option for a trunk rack that would work great. This is one of the nicest and easiest to use trunk racks around so it would be a great option.
If you plan on carrying any womens or alternative framed bikes without horizontal top tubes you may also be interested in purchasing a Kuat Bike Frame Adapter Bar # UB01 to provide a horizontal top tube on your bikes to provide an attachment point. I attached a review video for this product also. This will allow the bikes to be carried more level and will provide more ground clearance.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Hitch Bike Racks
- Spare Tire Bike Racks
- Trunk Bike Racks
- Adapter Bar
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Trunk Mounted Bike Rack Recommendation for 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid Touring
- Q&A: Can the Trunk Be Opened with the Saris Bones 2 Bike Carrier Part # SA805BL Installed
- Q&A: 2022 Subaru Outback Wagon Tow Package Recommendation
- Q&A: Trunk Bike Rack to Fit a 2018 Civic Hatchback EX
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: Will The Malone Profile 18s # MPG910 Fit Two Golf Bags?
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for an SUV or Crossover
- Q&A: Trailer Hitch Receiver and 4-Way Flat Wiring Harness For a 2024 Subaru Outback Wagon
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Q&A: How to Determine if a Cargo Box and Thule J-Style Kayak Carrier Will Both Fit on a Subaru Crosstrek
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes