bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Lippert 198641 Stabilizer Jack Replacement Recommendation


I bought a Travel Trailer two stabilizer jack Legs are bent. I need a replacement legs do you guys have. fit 2014 Cougar High Country 321 RES one leg on front and one on back. I found them on PC once and didnt save location, I wanted to check the dimension of leg before ordering now cant find again. what im calling leg is the part that pivots down while holding extend button.


Expert Reply:

Unfortunately, there are no replacement legs available for the Lippert Power Stabilizer Jacks like # LC298707, you'll need to replace the whole assembly. It's a good idea to replace the whole unit when there is significant damage.

I appreciate you getting me the part number of your stabilizer jacks though!

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>