Do Lippert Manual Pull-Out Step for RVs # LC432687 Install with Vertical Mounting Holes
I have a 2010 Newmar Canyon Star. The electric steps to the garage area in back failed open and were damaged. I want to replace the 164194 Coach Step with the Lippert 432687. The question concerns the mounting. The electric steps have 4 bolts mounted vertically. Does the 432687 manual steps have vertical mount holes?
asked by: Michael K
The top of the step kit part # LC432687 that you referenced does have mounting holes that are spaced 7 inches apart on center. Depending on your frame setup that may work for you.
You might be best served with mounting new outriggers on your Canyon Star like part # LC301704 so that you can use brackets designed for use with these steps.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- RV and Camper Steps
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Replacement Steps for a 2002 Holiday Rambler
- Rise and Run on Lippert Manual Pull-Out Steps # LC432687
- Would the Lippert Manual 3 Step LC432687 Fit a 2015 Salem Cruise Lite Travel Trailer
- Replacement Triple Step for 27-1/2" Mounting Bracket
- Will Lippert Pull Out steps part # LC432687 Fit 2017 Forest River Sandstorm 282SLR
- How to Determine if Steps Will Fit Trailer
- Is 27-1/2 inch RV Step Mounting Bracket Width Normal Size
- Will the Lippert Manual Pull-Out Step LC432687 fit 2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 25’
- Triple Step Recommendation for a 2010 Springdale SRT
- Stromberg Carlson Outriggers Recommendation for a RV Manual Pull Out Step Installation
- Distance Between Lippert Pull Out Steps LC432687
- How to Choose the Correct Steps for Trailer
- Entry Door Opening for SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps
- 3 Step RV Step Replacement Solution for Brackets 25-1/2 inches in Width
- Recommended RV Steps For A 2015 Lance Trailer With A 25-1/2" Mounting Bracket Spacing
- Can a Lippert Three-Step Pull-Out Directly Replace a Two-Step Pull-Out?
- Replacement 3-Step Pull-Out Steps for Jayco White Hawk Travel Trailer
- Fold Down RV Step that Fits 2019 Puma 19RLC
- Which Lippert Manual Pull-Out Step Is Correct for a 32 Inch Entry Height
- How to Correctly Measure for Trailer Steps
- Replacement Pull-Out Steps for 2012 Keystone Cougar 5th Wheel Trailer
- Recommended Low Rise Step for 2005 Forest River Rockwood 28 Foot Trailer
- Weight Capacity of Lippert 3 Step Pull Out RV Steps LC432687
- Distance From Top Step To Bracket While Stowed On the Lippert Manual Pull-Out Steps LC432687
- Travel Trailer Triple Step Recommendation that is 24 inches Wide
- How to Determine if Lippert Manual Pull-Out Step Assembly will Fit 2015 Forest River Trailer
- Will Lippert 3 Step LC432687 Replace Lippert 2 Step on Trailer
- Do Lippert Double Steps Fit Same Brackets as Lippert Triple Steps