How to Pick Out Replacement Vent Cover Lid for Haulmark Trailer
I have a Haulmark trailer, model #PPT7X14DT2 which needs a replacement vent cover. Can someone help me to identify the part number?
asked by: Dean D
Most likely we have what you are looking for but you will need to first determine what vent you have on your trailer.
The best way to find the correct replacement vent cover for your cargo trailer is to measure the vent. Most standard vents are 14-1/4 by 14-1/4 inches wide, 14 x 14 inches wide or 13 x 14 inches wide. Next if the manufacturer name is on the vent that will help. Finally, you will need to look closely at the hinged portion of the vent.
If there is a rolled metal hinge attached to the vent cover like on the Ventline Replacement Smoke Dome Assembly, part # BV0554-03. Then that is most likely the correct vent for your trailer as long as the measurement matches. There are also vent covers with plastic snap-in style hinges and different raising and lowering arm styles.
Basically the easiest way to select the correct replacement cover is to remove the existing cover and match the hinge and lift bracket to the photos on our site along with the dimensions. A link to all of the replacement vent covers is provided to match up with your cover.
- Video: Ventline Trailer Roof Vent Installation
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Q&A: Replacement Roof Vent Cover For Haulmark Trailer
- Shop: Vent Cover for Ventline Old Style Rounded Dome Trailer Roof Vents - White
- Q&A: Replacement Roof Vent Lid for Haulmark Trailer
- Q&A: How to Determine the Correct Replacement Lid/Cover for a Roof Vent on a 2003 Haulmark Grizzly
- Q&A: Replacement Roof Vent Cover for Haulmark Trailers
- Shop: Replacement Dome Assembly for Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent - White - Wedge Shape - Plastic
- Shop: Camco Replacement Lid for Ventline and Elixir RV Roof Vents - Polycarbonate - White
- Shop: Replacement Dome Assembly for Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent - Smoke - Wedge Shape - Plastic
- Shop: Vent Cover for Ventline Old Style Rounded Dome Trailer Roof Vents - White - Qty 1
- Shop: Replacement Dome for Dometic FanTastic RV Roof Vents - White
- Shop: Replacement Dome for Ventline E-Z Lift Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent - White
- Shop: Trailer Hitch
- Search Results: trailer jack
- Video: Choosing the Right Trailer Wiring
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Q&A: Lug Nut Torque Chart for Trailer Wheels
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Search Results: e~track
- Shop: Trailer Wiring
- Video: Ventline Ventadome Replacement Vent Installation
- Search Results: spare tire carrier
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between Load Range C and D ST175/80D13 Trailer Tires
- Shop: Suspension Enhancement
- Search Results: bearing buddy
- Shop: Brake Controller
- Video: Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension System Installation