bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Are Only Square Spacers Available as Replacement Hardware for Draw-Tite Hitch?


hi- Im looking at the replacement hardware kits and I need one for a 40050 hitch I already have. However, I only need the square spacers and not the entire kit. I was wondering if it was possible to just get them since I already have carriage bolts that will fit. Thanks for taking the time to answer this


Expert Reply:

The square spacers would not be available alone, the entire kit hardware kit for your Draw-Tite # 40050 would be needed.

Simply go to # RHK and type 40050 in the "Hitch Item Number" box and then select Draw-Tite from the "Manufacturer" drop-down.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>