How to Pick Out Replacement Roof Vent Cover for 1990 Terry Prowler 5th Wheel
I am trying to find replacement vent covers for a 1990 Terry Prowler 5th wheel, however terryinch is not listed in your make list.
asked by: Melissa
Most likely we have what you are looking for but you will need to first determine what vent you have on your trailer.
The best way to find the correct replacement vent cover for your cargo trailer is to measure the vent. Most standard vents are 14-1/4 by 14-1/4 inches wide, 14 x 14 inches wide or 13 x 14 inches wide. Next if the manufacturer name is on the vent that will help. Finally, you will need to look closely at the hinged portion of the vent.
If there is a rolled metal hinge attached to the vent cover like on the Ventline Replacement Smoke Dome Assembly, part # BV0554-03. Then that is most likely the correct vent for your trailer as long as the measurement matches. There are also vent covers with plastic snap-in style hinges and different raising and lowering arm styles.
Basically the easiest way to select the correct replacement cover is to remove the existing cover and match the hinge and lift bracket to the photos on our site along with the dimensions. A link to all of the replacement vent covers is provided to match up with your cover.
Featured Help Information
- Shop: Vent Cover for Ventline Old-Style Rounded Dome Trailer Roof Vents - Smoke
- Video: Ventline Smoke Plastic Enclosed Trailer Vent Cover Installation
- Q&A: Replacement Roof Vent Lid for 2017 Rockwood Mini Lite 2506S Travel Trailer
- Q&A: Ventline Replacement Smoke Dome Assembly Recommendation for a 2009 Domani Fifth Wheel Trailer
- Q&A: Fifth Wheel Installation Kit Recommendation for 2002 GMC Sierra 1500 HD w/ Short Box
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: Can Generator Be Ran While Installed on MORryde RV Generator Slide Out Tray
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: How to Determine Which Trailer Roof Vent Cover will Fit a Trailer
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover for Hengs Model 122112 Roof Vent 90110 C1
- Q&A: Replacement Cover for Trailer Roof Vent AS-13 M-VD0449
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?
- Article: Roadmaster Vehicle Specific Base Plates