bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hitch Ball for Gooseneck Trailer Hitch on a 2014 Ram 3500


Just bought a 2014 Ram 3500 DRW Long bed. No hitch ball. Which replacement ball do I need? According to your fitment for the truck Im assuming I have a BWGNRK1314. I plan on buy the Anderson ultimate as well.


Expert Reply:

For the factory installed gooseneck trailer hitch on your 2014 Ram 3500 you will want to use the Reese Elite Series Pop-In Ball Kit for Ram Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch part # RP30140. If your Ram did not come from the factory with an underbed gooseneck trailer hitch and you indeed have the B&W Turnoverball Underbed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch part # BWGNRK1314 installed then you will want to use the Replacement Hitch Ball for B&W Turnoverball Underbed Gooseneck Hitches part # BWGNXA2000.

An easy way to tell which hitch you have is to look at the hitch ball opening. If the opening is square then you have a B&W hitch and if the opening is round then you have either a Reese or Curt hitch.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>