bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Stabilizer Jack for the Lippert 198641 Stabilizer Jack


I am looking for a replacement front stabilizer jack for my 2017 Forest River Vibe Ultra-Light. The unit on the trailer is a Lippert #198641. Is there another unit such as a Lippert 298707, etc that can be used? I dont need any remote capability purely optional. Thanks -


Helpful Expert Reply:

The Lippert Components Power Stabilizer Trailer Jack # LC298707 that you referenced will work as a replacement for your 198641 stabilizer jack. If you use the Linc Analog Remote # LC292614 for your RV then this is compatible with that as well.

The part # LC298707 comes with a switch, but if you don't need the switch then you can use the switch you currently have.

helpful expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>