Replacement Oil Bath Cover for Trailer Hub
I have a Reliable plastic oil bath hub cover that I need to replace. It is for a Jet Ski trailer. I have a picture I can send. Thank you.
asked by: ANTHONY
We most likely have a cover that is compatible. I will need the exact outside diameter of inside of the cover where it meets the hub to confirm a fit. I have linked the page to all of the options we currently carry to assist.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Oil Seals and Outer Cap To Change From Grease Axle Bearing To Oil
- Replacement Plug Recommendation for Replacement Grease Cap # KPCAP
- Availability of Trailer Hub Cap for Mastercraft Boat Trailer that is Threaded
- Difference Between the Oil Bath Caps # XL-PLCAP and # KPCAP
- How Much Torque is Applied to a Kodiak Grease Cap for Installation
- Installation Torque Value for Kodiak Replacement Grease Cap KPCAP
- Replacement Oil Cap for Dexter Hub # 21-35
- What Size Socket is Needed to Tighten the Kodiak XL ProLube Oil Bath Cap # KPCAP
- Filling a Kodiak Oil Bath Disc Brake Hub and Oil Compatibility
- Parts Needed To Convert 5TH Wheel With Tandem 7K Axles To Disc Brakes and 17-1/2" Wheels Oil Lubed
- Does The Kodiak Disc Brake Kit K2HR858DE Use Grease Or Oil To Lube The Hub Bearings?
- Replacement Plastic Cap and Seal for 8K EZ Lube Axle
- Parts Needed To Add Electric Over Hydraulic Disc Brakes On Tandem Axle Trailer With Lippert 8k Axles
- Is There a Bearing Buddy for a Hub Bore with 2.25 Inch Diameter
- Disc Brake Kit Compatible With Lippert 8,000 Torsion Axles
- What Is the Hub Bore of the Kodiak 13" 8K Disc Brake Kit