bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

1-1/4" Ball Mount Needed with a 4" Rise


Am looking for a 1 inch to 1/14 inches adapter/converter or a 1 inch ball mount with a 4 inch rise 4/5 inches shaft, do you have any or can you make one? Thanks


Expert Reply:

Although we do not have any adapters that change a 1-1/4" ball mount to a 1" ball mount, we do have a wide selection of ball mounts that you can choose from.

Among the linked selection we have the Curt Class I Drawbar # C45021 which has a 4" Rise, is 9" Long, and is rated for 200 lbs Tongue Weight (TW).

This is compatible with any hitch ball that has a 3/4" shank like the 1-7/8" Hitch Ball # A-80 or the 2" Hitch Ball # A-82.

I have also attached a link to our helpful article on choosing the correct ball mount.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>