Does Stromberg Carlson Bike Rack Adapter Kit CC-125 Include Mounting Hardware & Bike Straps
Do I have to supply the mounting bolts for this Bike Rack Adapter CC-125?
asked by: Rodney
Mounting hardware comes with the Bike Rack Adapter for Stromberg Carlson Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier, item # CC-125, so you do not have to supply it on your own. It also includes two adjustable nylon straps to secure your bikes.
This unique item offers a cost-effective conversion of a hitch-mount cargo carrier like # CC-100 into a platform-style bike rack and still allows you to retain use of the cargo carrier when needed simply by undoing a few bits of hardware.
If you'd like to add a cable lock to provide theft deterrence you might consider # e98891. This is long enough to be fed through both bikes' wheels and frames and to be secured to your hitch safety chain loops.
Please refer to the two linked videos on this item.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Hitch Cargo Carrier
- Flat Carrier
- Fixed Carrier
- 24 Inch Wide
- Heavy Duty
- Fits 2 Inch Hitch
- 60 Inch Long
- Class III
- Class IV
- Stromberg Carlson
more information >
- Cable Locks
- Utility Lock
- Keyed Alike
- 10 Feet Long
more information >
- Q&A: How to Carry 2 Bikes on a Trailer Hitch Cargo Carrier
- Q&A: Will a 2.3" Bike Tire Width Fit Into The Bike Rack Adapter # CC-125 Cradle?
- Q&A: Can a Trailer hitch Mount Cargo Carrier be Used at the Back of a 5th Wheel Trailer for Generator
- Q&A: Can a 5th Wheel Hitch be Installed on a Flat Bed Truck
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Q&A: Bike Carrier That Can be Added to Cargo Platform
- Q&A: Does the Curt T-Connector Wiring Harness Require Reprogramming on a 2018 Volkswagen Atlas
- Q&A: Can Surco Cargo Carrier be Used With Winnebago?
- Article: 30-Amp and 50-Amp RV Service: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Trailer Hitch Receiver Sizes
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 2014-2018 Jeep Cherokee
- Article: Guide to Choosing the Best Truck for 5th-Wheel Towing
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Recumbent Bikes (2023)