bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Order Replacement Hardware for Curt Hitch # 13542  


I have a curt 13542 hitch for my 2006 Ford five hundred. I am trying to find the hardware installation kit for it. Thank you


Expert Reply:

To order replacement hardware for your Curt trailer hitch part # 13542 you'll want the part # RHK. With this part number you'll need to select the brand of hitch (Curt) from the drop down menu and then also enter the part number of this hitch and we'll ship you out the correct hardware.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>