bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hardware Kit for the Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver Part # 13650


I have a Curt 13650 hitch salvaged from a vehicle. In near new shape. Need the bolt kit to attach it. Do you sell such an animal?


Expert Reply:

In order to obtain the bolts to attach the Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver part # 13650 to a 2005 - 2012 Ford Escape, 2005 - 2011 Mercury Mariner, or a 2005 - 2011 Mazda Tribute you would want to use the Replacement Hardware Kit for Trailer Hitches part # RHK. Once you have arrived at the product page for the replacement hardware kit, you will need to enter "13650" in the Hitch Item Number box and "Curt" in the Manufacturer drop down in order to receive the correct hardware.

The replacement hardware kit comes with everything you will need to install the hitch on your vehicle including nuts, bolts, spacers, and fishwire.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>