bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Slam Latch Locks to Replace Original Cam Style Locks


Can my original cam style hatch locks be replaced by push to close or slam type locks? Cherokee artic wolf 295qsl8


Helpful Expert Reply:

You can change your cam locks to slam latch locks but it will take modifying your hatch doors. You can use the Global Link RV Baggage Door Slam Latch with Keyed Alike Option - Black - 1-1/2" Thick # 295-000015 along with the Global Link Mounting Plate for Baggage Door Slam Latch - Steel - Egress # 295-000017 or standard # 295-000016.

Then you will just need the Global Link Replacement Strike Plate for RV Entry Doors - Steel # 295-000022.

helpful expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>