bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Cam Cover Needed For Older Set of Yakima Q Towers


I am looking for the plastic part of the cam cover for an older set of yakima q towers I bought for the rear of the car in 2000 to fit a honda crv. The right side of the plastic housing is missing.


Expert Reply:

I spoke with my contact at Yakima and she said the new Yakima Q Towers were introduced in 2004 but the cam cover is the same on the older Q Towers.

I checked the part number of Yakima Q Towers that are used on a 2000 Honda CR-V. The part number for the Q Towers is Yakima Q Towers, part # Y00124.

The part number for the cam cover that fits the Q Tower # Y00124 is Yakima Replacement Q-Cam Cover Assembly, part # Y8810071. The cam cover comes as the plastic part with the clip holder.

I am including a link to the instructions on the Yakima Q Tower # Y00124.

expert reply by:
Jeff D

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>