Recommended Trailer Lights for Use with CE Smith Light Mounting Brackets
Will the subject trailer lights work on the CE SMITH LIGHT MOUNTING BRACKETS FOR POST STYLE BOAT TRAILER GUIDE ONS WHICH I PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED FROM E TRAILER?
asked by: DENNIS S
With the CE Smith Light Mounting Brackets # CE27650A referenced in your question attached to your post-style guides, you can mount any surface mount trailer light, including the Optronics Waterproof LED Trailer Light # TLL160RK that you are looking at. The brackets have 3/4 inch mounting holes that measure 2 inches center to center. The brackets also feature a hole for the wiring to pass through.
I have attached a short video demonstration on this light kit that you can also take a look at.
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Q&A: Replacement Taillight Solution for Lens Number S2T216AP2
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Article: Testing Trailer Brake Magnets for Proper Function
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Q&A: Can Red Identification Light Bar be Used as Marker & Reverse Lights
- Q&A: Replacement Lens for Optronics Tail Light S2T216AP2
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 5-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Q&A: Where is the Brake Switch Wire on a 2014 GMC Savana Van to Install a Brake Controller
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between Over 80 inch and Under 80 inch Trailer Tail Lights
- Article: Trailer Maintenance Schedule
- Q&A: Lighting Requirements for Trailer that is over 80 inches in Width
- Article: Overview of Lubricating Grease
- Q&A: Diameter of Round Part of 50 Amp Hughes Autoformers Power Inlet