Replacement Crossbar Needed for TracRac CapRac Ladder Rack for Camper Shell/Truck Cap # TA29200XT
I broke a bar. Long story. Is there a replacement bar?
asked by: Terry
We do have a single replacement bar for the TracRac CapRac Ladder Rack for Camper Shell/Truck Cap # TH29200XT that you referenced.
You can find the replacement bar listed as part # TAFX-12200-02 on our site. This bar does come with a limited lifetime warranty in case of any problems in the future.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Recommended Crossbars for Yakima Top Tracks On an A.R.E Camper Shell CX Series
- Article: Roof Rack Information
- Q&A: Roof Rack that Fits Camper Shell Roof Rack Tracks
- Q&A: Correct Rhino-Rack Roof Rack for Factory Tracks 63 Inches Apart
- Q&A: Recommended Roof Rack for Leer 122 High Rise Truck Cap
- Q&A: Recommended Thule Rail Kit for Leer Fiberglass Truck Bed Topper
- Q&A: Can Roof Rack Tracks be Installed on A.R.E. Truck Cap
- Q&A: Truck Cap Camper Shell Ladder Rack 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty 8 Foot Bed
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Article: Guide to Choosing the Best Truck for 5th-Wheel Towing
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: How to Install a Roof Rack
- Article: Carrying Bikes While Towing a 5th Wheel Camper Trailer
- Article: What is an RV-Approved Bike Rack? (And Do You REALLY Need One?)