Does the Draw-Tite # 75751 Trailer Hitch Just Bolt Right up When Being Installed on 2008 Ford Escape
I have a friend who needs a class 3 hitch on a Ford Escape. I have put on at least 5 hitches from etrailers on a few different model of vehicles and they have all been easy. However, this vehicle has a stock class 2 hitch on it now. Which looks like the hitch is built more up into the frame with a notch in the rear ground effects. Any idea if the 2 inch receiver would bolt on just like an escape without the tow package?
asked by: Chris
If you were to take the OEM trailer hitch off of your friend's 2008 Ford Escape, the Draw-Tite Max-Frame Trailer Hitch Receiver # 75751 would be a very simple installation.
You can check out the attached installation video on a 2008 Escape to verify that it just bolts right up to the frame.
If you let me know what the trailer hitch will be used for I can make some recommendations for you.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Trailer Hitch Fit for 2020 Ford Escape
- Recommended Hitch for a 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid
- 2 inch Trailer Hitch Recommendation for 2012 Ford Escape
- Installation Instructions for the Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch # 75751 on a 2006 Ford Escape
- Does the Draw-Tite Hitch # 75751 fit under the Spare of a 2009 Ford Escape
- Availability of 2 Inch Hitch to Fit 2009 Ford Escape with Factory Class II Tow Package and Hitch
- How Do You Remove An OEM Hitch Receiver For A 2005 Ford Escape
- Trailer Hitch, Ball Mount, and Trailer Wiring Recommendations for a 2010 Ford Escape XLT
- Does Draw Tite Hitch 75751 Fit 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid Fit Full Size Spare
- Can a Hitch Be Installed on a 2012 Escape With a Full Size Spare Tire?
- Replacement Hardware for Reese Hitch 44680 for a 2012 Ford Escape
- Will Draw-Tite Class III Part # 75751 Fit 2010 Ford Escape With Exhaust Dampener
- Can 1-1/4 Inch Factory Hitch on 2010 Ford Escape Be Removed to Install 2 Inch Hitch
- Trailer Hitch that Fits 2010 Mercury Mariner
- Where is the Draw-Tite Hitch 75751 for a 2011 Ford Escape Made
- Trailer Hitch For 2011 Ford Escape
- Will the Draw-Tite Max-Frame Class III Trailer Hitch Fit on a 2005 Mazda Tribute S
- What is Towing Capacity of 2012 Ford Escape with Draw Tite Hitch 75751 Installed
- Will the Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch # 75751 Fit a 2012 Ford Escape XLT w/ Factory 1-1/4 Hitch
- Towing Capacity for 2008 Ford Escape with a 3.0 liter V8
- Recommended Trailer Hitch For 2012 Ford Escape
- Can Weight Distribution System Be Used With 1-1/4 Trailer Hitch Receiver On 2005 Ford Escape
- Recommended Towing Components for 2007 Ford Escape XLT
- What Does Draw Tite Hitch part # 75751 Weigh
- Maximum Gross Trailer Weight and Tongue Weight Rating of the Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Part # 75751
- How to Order Replacement Installation Hardware for a Trailer Hitch
- Installing Draw-Tite Class III Receiver # 75751 on 2005 Mazda Tribute with Factory Receiver
- Recommended Hitch Fit for 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid
- Trailer Hitch Recommendations for a 2011 Ford Escape with Vibration Damper on Exhaust