bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Bolt-On Fulton Trailer Jack


I need to replace a Fulton jack on a boat trailer. It has a center bolt, which bolts to a welded bracket on the trailer. Which trailer jacks do you offer that will fit this application?


Expert Reply:

Thank you for the photo it was helpful in determining what you need. The replacement would be the Fulton Bolt-Thru Swivel Marine Jack # FXP10W0301 which has a bolt-through mount, 1,200 lb lift capacity and has bracket heights of 12-3/4" retracted and 22-3/4" extended. I've added a link to a video review of this jack for you to look at.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Kyle S

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>