bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hardware for Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Receiver to Move it From Older to Newer Chevy HHR


I need to move a Draw-tie Item # 24756 off one HHR to my new HHR. Do you have just the hardware for sale to install it?


Expert Reply:

We do have just the replacement hardware for your Draw-Tite trailer hitch receiver, part # 24756.

Use part # RHK and select Draw-Tite from the drop down menu and enter 24756 in the model number. This orders the exact same hardware that was originally included.

I've included a link to a video of the hitch being installed for you.

expert reply by:
Charles S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>