Is Floor Mat for 2017 Nissan NV1500 Cargo Van Waterproof?
Hello, It appears that you have a thermoplastic floor mat that will fit my van, however, I am wondering if you have a rubber mat instead? What I am looking for is something that is waterproof. Is the thermoplastic mat waterproof? We haul food around in our van and sometime we have rather greasy spills like chicken grease/juice, so we have to have a mat that will not soak up that spill but repel it. Our current mat that totally soaked up a chicken juice spill and we cant seem to get the grease out. Please advise what options you have. Thanks,
asked by: Connie
The VanTred Custom Floor Mat for Cargo Vans # VTNV11 that fits your 2017 NIssan NV 1500 is a thermoplastic surface that has a 1/2 inch waterproof foam layer. It does repel liquids and can be fairly easily cleaned by being hosed off or even power washed. Chicken juice, or grease, is not specifically mentioned by manufacturer BedRug as being something it repels, but they do name oil, chemicals and even battery acid as something this particular mat resists and it is waterproof.
- Q&A: Does Atwood Air Command Rooftop RV Air Conditioner AT15025-21 have a Heat Strip Option
- Q&A: How Much Of The Floor Does The VanTred Custom Floor Mat Cover
- Q&A: Will the VanTred Custom Floor Mat for Cargo Vans Part # VRG96 Fit Passenger Models
- Q&A: Could VanRug Custom Floor Mat for Cargo Vans # VRG96 Fit Astro Van with Seat Divider
- Q&A: Is The VanRug Custom Floor Mat # VRG96 Waterproof
- Q&A: FIC Replacement Key for Exiss Horse Trailer with CF343
- Article: Types of Bumpers
- Article: How to Install a Roof Rack
- Q&A: Can I Install the RedArc Tow Pro Liberty in a 2019 Honda Ridgeline