Available Types of 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Hitch Towing Adapters
is there an adapter to go from a goose neck hitch to a fifth wheel that will hook up to a curt flip ball
asked by: Clarence D
We carry many types of towing adapters for goose neck and 5th wheel hitches and trailers.
Some of these adapters install in the goose neck ball hole, such as Curt X5 5th-Wheel Base Rail Adapter Plate # C16220 that fits their EZr Double Lock gooseneck hitch. This adapter provides the equivalent of base rails for any industry-standard 5th wheel hitch.
Other adapters install on the ball itself, like the Demco Recon # DM8550045, which is a complete 5th wheel hitch, not just a rail adapter.
You might care to refer to the linked article that covers the topic of 5th wheel adapters.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Gooseneck and Fifth Wheel Adapters
- Adapts Truck
- Gooseneck Hitch to Fifth Wheel Trailer
- 21000 lbs GTW
- Connects to Gooseneck Ball
- Adjustable Height
- Hitch Adapters
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Article: Adapters for Towing a 5th Wheel Trailer with a Gooseneck Hitch
- Q&A: How to Tell Difference Between Curt EZr and Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Article: 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Adapters
- Q&A: Comparing the Curt Q20 and the Curt A20 5th Wheel Hitches.
- Q&A: Fifth Wheel Hitch Adapter Recommendation for a Draw Tite Hide a Goose Gooseneck Hitch
- Q&A: 5th Wheel To Gooseneck Adapter Using A Draw-Tite Underbed Gooseneck Hitch
- Q&A: Can B and W Companion Hitch RVK35000 be Used in 2007 Ford F-250 Short Bed
- Q&A: Solution for Curt X5 Adapter that Doesn't Want to Fully Seat with Spray In Bed Liner
- Article: The Ultimate RV Camping Checklist for Your First Year RVing
- Article: What Exactly is Tongue Weight?
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Brake Controller Installation on a Ford Full-Size Van