bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Ball Mount to Fit 1-1/4 inch Hitch that Has Ball Attached


hello try to find one Heavy-duty, 1-piece forged ball that fits 1-1/4 tube receiver.


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you might be looking for a Euro style ball mount like the part # C45572 which fits a 1-1/4 inch hitch and has a 2 inch ball permanently attached to it.

Part # C45571 is similar but has a 1-7/8 inch ball.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>