bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Sway Control Kit and Bracket for 2006 Toyota Sienna


Hello, I want to purchase a sway control bar 17200 with the RP26005 bracket. I have Curt hitch: Code: C13105 and a Curt ball mount: Code: C45067, that is turned for a 2 1/2rise. I am pulling a pop up camper wt 2100 lbs. I wanted to make sure I make the correct purchase. Oh, yes, I have 2006 Toyota Sienna.


Expert Reply:

There is a sway control kit and bracket that will work for you but the combination you cited would not because your # C13105 hitch and # C45230 ball mount are Class III rated and the receiver is 2" while the bracket you referenced is for 1-1/4" receivers.

Instead, you would want to use Curt Sway Control Bar # 17200 along with the Sway Control Bracket # RP26003. I've attached a link to the install video of the Curt Sway Control Bar as well as links to a pair of video reviews on these products for you to take a look at.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>