bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How Does the Rock Tamers Heavy-Duty Mud Flap System # ERT00108 Install


On the Rock Tamers mud flaps, does to bracket mount to the hitch ball mount that slides into your hitch. Cant find a good enough instructions or pics on where it mounts. Thanks


Helpful Expert Reply:

The Rock Tamers Heavy-Duty Mud Flap System # ERT00108 installs by mounting to the ball mount for your 2" trailer hitch receiver. It is a very easy install with the only requirement being that you have at least 1" of space between the back of the ball mount face and the trailer hitch receiver opening (see attached picture).

These mud flaps come in matte black and are adjustable for different applications. The adjustable feature makes it perfect for use on different trucks.

I have attached an installation video for you to check out as well.

helpful expert reply by:
Jon G

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>