bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement 7-Way Plug and Cable for Hayes Sway Master Electronic Sway Control System


Can I buy a plug for to suit the sway master unit seperately. What is the part # and how much does it cost please.


Expert Reply:

A replacement 7-way plug and cable for the Hayes Sway Master Electronic Sway Control System is not offered. My contact at Hayes confirmed that the 7-way cable is hard-wired inside the control box and that no replacement part is offered.

If the cable is still good and you need only the 7-way plug we do offer parts that will work for you. You can use Optronics 7-Way Round RV Style Trailer Connector # A7WCB or the Mighty Cord part # A10-7081VP.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>