Replacement Hub and Drum Recommendation for Lippert 6k Trailer Axle
Hello, Im looking for suggestions on a Dexter drum complete seal, bearings to replace my LCI 6k 6 on 5/12inch drums on my 5th wheel.. Ive attached a drawing of my drum from LCI.. Regards,
asked by: Bobby S
Your picture didn't make it through, but the trailer hub and drum part # AKHD-655-6-EZ-K is a confirmed fit for a 6k Lippert trailer axle like what you have and has the correct 6 on 5-1/2 inch bolt pattern you need. It also comes with the needed bearings and seal as well.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Recommended Hubs And Brakes For A 2016 Keystone Cougar Xlite 28RLS
- 3,500 lb Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension For Use With Large Tires & 6 on 5-1/2 Hub Bolt Pattern
- What Type Of Grease Do The Bearings On Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly # AKHD-655-6-EZ-K Come With?
- Replacement Hub for #42 Spindle on Homemade Trailer
- Option to Replace 3,500 lb Axle if None Have Right Measurements
- Is It Possible To Use 17-1/2" Wheels For 5/8" Studs On Hub With 9/16" Studs?
- Will etrailer EZ Lube Hub AKHD-655-6-EZ-K Fit an AL/KO Axle Rated for 4400 Pounds
- Replacement Hub and Drum Assembly for 12 x 2 Inch Brakes
- Determining Axle Capacity on 1978 Enclosed Gooseneck Trailer
- Adding 6k lbs Capacity Disc Brakes to Lippert 5200 Axles
- Who Makes the Bearings for AxleTek/etrailer Trailer Hub and Drum Assemblies
- Hub/Drum and Brake Assemblies For a AL-KO 5,200LB Axle
- Does AKHD-655-6-EZ-K Pre-Lubed 3500 lb Hub Drum Need Additional Grease Before Installation
- How Many Hub and Drum Assemblies Are Included In The Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly AKHD-655-6-EZ-K?
- Hub and Drum Compatibility For Timbren Axle-less Suspension 5200-lbs
- Installing Castle Nut in Hub and Drum Assembly
- Can a Hub with Outer Bearing 15123 and LM67048 Both Fit Same Spindle
- Replacement Wheel Stud for Easy Grease Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly for 5.2K & 6K Axles
- Should There Be Any Play After Installing An Easy Grease Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly
- Hubs and Electric Brake Assemblies for M1010A2 Military Trailer
- Wheel and Tire that Fits Dexter Hub 8-249
- Replacement Hub/Drums and Brake Assemblies for Trailer with 5,200 lb Axle
- Does Lippert 5,200 lb Axle and Dexter 5,200 lb Axle Use Same Bearings and Hubs
- Replacement 10 Inch Brake Drum/Hub for 4400 Lb Trailer Axle
- Which Hubs/Drum Assembly and Brakes for Timbren Axle-Less Suspension 3500-lbs with 4 Lift
- Bearing And Grease Seals For A Dexter Axle # 50092
- Converting from 5 on 4-1/2 Inch Trailer Hubs to 6 on 5-1/2 Inch Hubs
- Recommended Hub and Drum Assembly and Electric Brakes for a Timbren Axle-Less TASR5200S05
- Replacement Hub and Drum Assemblies with Inner Bearing 25580 and Outer Bearing 15123
- Replacement Hubs Compatible with Dexter Mobile Home Axle