bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Drain Covers for Ford Branded Accessory Truck Bed Cover


BAK Industries Accessories and Parts - PARTS-356A0011 Im looking at buying these for my ford accessory truck bed cover. Can you tell me if they will fit? They look the same as my cover drains and the cover also looks the same mine is the 3 flip metal piece cover made by ford. Thank you!


Expert Reply:

The Replacement Drain Valves for BAKFlip Truck Bed Tonneau Covers - Qty 2 # PARTS-356A0011 should be exactly the same as your Ford OEM cover. BAK industries does make the Ford OEM cover from what I can find online, so that is the part you want. If you also need the rain tubes, you will want # PARTS-316A0006.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>