bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Tow Bar Wiring Recommendation for Controlling Taillights of Vehicle being Flat Towed


I need to move old box trucks with my tow car. Car is wired with 4 prong wiring for rear lights on tow car. I want to bypass wiring on the truck and control turn signals, brakes, and tail lights on my tow car while Im driving the box truck. What do you have thatdoes this?


Expert Reply:

What you are looking for is typically called "tow bar lighting" since it's what people install when they are flat towing a car so that they can control the lighting of the vehicle be towed.

For that we have the kit part # RM-154. If you install this kit on the vehicle you are towing you'd be able to use the 4-way of your tow vehicle to control the taillights of it.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>