bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement In-Bed 7-Way Connector Needed  


Im looking for an in bed 7-pin receptacle only. The wiring harness is already in place. I dont find any on your site without the wiring? Thanks


Helpful Expert Reply:

If you already have a US Car Connector in the bed of your pickup (see attached picture) then you simply need the Pollak Replacement 7-Pole # PK11893.

I have also attached a few review videos for you to check out.

expert reply by:
Jon G
click to enlarge

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>