bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

3-Inch RV Plumbing Adapter with Lug and MPT Fittings


Hi Am looking for a 3inch lug x 3inch male pipe thread adapter similar to your part T1029-2 except for 3inch mpt instead of 3inch glued fitting. Do you have this?


Expert Reply:

Thanks for clearly describing the RV plumbing fitting you need.

For a 3-inch adapter with lugs on one end and male pipe thread (MPT) on the other use part # T1029-4.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>