bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Stabilizer Jack for LCI Power Stabilizer Jack


I need to replace a Lippert COmponents LCI Power Stabilizer Jack LCI Model # 1917771. I am assuming that this particular jack is no longer in production? Please tell me what model jack that I should replace this one with.


Expert Reply:

You are correct that the Lippert Stabilizer no. 1917771 is no longer made.

For a replacement, I suggest model # LC298707 which offers faster operation and I believe a lighter weight. This single-motor unit extends up to 30-inches and I believe it will even match the existing mounting holes on your RV from your other stabilizer.

The overall dimensions are 78" long x 20" wide x 4-3/4" tall. The mounting hole spacing is 68-11/16" from center-hole to center-hole.

If you prefer a dual motor system for side to side adjustability and leveling, I recommend the Ultra-Fab Power Twin II Electric Stabilizer with Dual Motors - 30" Lift # UF39-941705.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>