bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Roof Vent Cover for a 1991 Ford ECO Fourwinds RV


Need replacement roof vent covers for our 1991 Ford ECO Fourwinds camper. Which vents would fit this type ? Thank you


Expert Reply:

I've linked our complete selections of roof vent lids and roof vent covers for you to take a look at. If you're looking for a cover, like part # FVU1500BL, you need to choose one that fits the model of vents you have. If you're looking for a lid you need to measure your current vents and take a look at the hinge it uses.

Most likely the vents you have are roughly 14 by 14 inches which is the standard size. There are several different hinge types which I've attached a picture to show. If you have the standard size vent then find your hinge style and choose a vent that matches. Or if you'd like tell me which hinge you have and I can make a specific recommendation. Unfortunately, we don't have any way of knowing exactly what vent type or size is on a specific RV from the manufacturer.

If you can't determine which you need send me some pictures, model numbers , or any measurements you took and I'll recommend the correct parts.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Charles S

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>